Learning the U.S. Flag

Learning the U.S. Flag

*Sara Capitol Day 2010

*Sara Capitol Day 2010



Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sara

When you think of Sara. please pray that the Lord give Steve & I the wisdom to raise and rear her for his calling. Sara is doing so well getting to know her new family (I have to tell myself all of the time I am putting five years of her former life in to 1 year, attempting to gain her trust and her love.) These photos of her at Capitol Day remind me of her little personality (A Picture often says a thousand words.) Lately, I have noticed her starting to say new words (Yes! In English YEAH!!!) The time that she has spent with us these months have basically been bonding and learning her new lang. well...Sara is hitting a new chapter in life...learning about Jesus and how He is her source for everything and it is so much fun and heart warming to know that she is interested, I cannot wait for those words of: "I want to know Jesus," thats my prayer anyways (for all of my sweet hearts!) Sara is starting BSF (Bible Study Fellwoship) with us on Monday's and enjoying some time with children her own age as well as able now to interact and relate to others a whole lot better so...thank you to those of you whom have prayed for her and her well being it means so...much to us. If you have not adopted than it is hard to understand often times the things we adoptive parents go through yet, I know that all believers can relate to us being orphans before salvation and the NEED to be loved and guided well...adoption is much the same...because once we are saved we are adopted in to Christ's Kingdom and as we accept Him we are no longer orphaned...Sara is no longer an orphan and I am so thankful to be her momma :) the other day I called her to help with laundry and she yells "COMING MUDDER" (coming mother-lol) she is so eager, willing and loving towards all of us and I see how much we needed HER as badly as she needed US!

2 comments:

Hezra said...

oh!! We have missed you all. Les, I am swamped up to my eyeballs in paperwork. Tried to call you one day with questions... ugh. We ARE praying for Sara and the others all the time. I LOVE "coming mudder" I get called "bobby" because my lil girl has a stuffy nose. lol It is "cubbing bobby"

BethanyBri said...

i love that little girl !!! :)