Learning the U.S. Flag

Learning the U.S. Flag

*Sara Capitol Day 2010

*Sara Capitol Day 2010



Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Peace & Quiet

I have made many New Year' goals, one of which is to be still and get quiet before the Lord often and to enjoy being still when the children are asleep. For a very long time when my children were all 8 & under it was not just physically tiring yet, also mentally and I remember finding it hard to rejoice in my struggle for peace...I admit I'll take those precious years back any day and look forward to more noise and busy from other little ones. For now, teach me Lord to be still in you, to wait on you and fellowship with you. I am so...thankful this New Year for New Beginnings and fresh starts. I pray the same for each of you! No matter your struggle, the Lord meets you in your struggle and desires to hold you through it.

No comments: